All pool & FACILITY rules
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 16TH, 2015, THE CUMMING AQUATIC CENTER DOES NOT ALLOW THE CONDUCTING OF ANY FORM OF AQUATICS TRAINING (I.E., SWIM LESSONS, ETC.) BY ANYONE NOT IN A CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR EMPLOYED BY THE CUMMING AQUATIC CENTER WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHILDREN BEING TAUGHT BY IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS (I.E., PARENTS, SIBLINGS, ETC.).
RAIN CHECK POLICY (OUTDOOR LEISURE POOL)
- Rain Checks and/or Half-Price tickets will be issued in the event of a closure due to inclement weather or when a closure is deemed necessary by CAC Management as per the guidelines below.
- Rain Checks and Half-Price tickets will only be issued to those patrons with daily admission receipts (not membership passes) and will only be available within 30 minutes of the closure.
- Rain Checks will be issued if the Outdoor Leisure Pool is closed within 2 hours of opening and the Instructional Pool is not available for Open Swim.
- Half-Price tickets will be issued if the Outdoor Leisure Pool is closed within 3 hours of opening and the Instructional Pool is not available for Open Swim.
- Rain Checks and Half-Price tickets will NOT be issued is the Outdoor Leisure Pool closes 3+ hours in to the session, if the Instructional Pool is available, or if the Outdoor Leisure Pool is closed temporarily, for 30 minutes or less.
- Rain Checks and Half-Price tickets will not be issued on a Rain Check or Half-Price ticket.
- Rain Checks and Half-Price tickets will not be issued during any closure where the Instructional Pool is available for Open Swim.
Risks for All Pools
- Adults should not swim alone.
- Do not swim if the suction outlets are missing, broken, or not clearly visible from the deck.
- Do not swallow the pool water.
- Do not swim if you had diarrhea within the past two weeks.
- No animals are allowed in the pool or pool enclosure, except service animals are allowed on the deck.
CLICK BELOW FOR EACH CAC POOL’S RULES