OUTDOOR LEISURE pool rules
Risks for All Pools
Adults should not swim alone.
Do not swim if the suction outlets are missing, broken, or not clearly visible from the deck.
Do not swallow the pool water.
Do not swim if you had diarrhea within the past two weeks.
No animals are allowed in the pool or pool enclosure, except service animals are allowed on the deck.
Outdoor Leisure Pool Rules
1. Patrons are prohibited from entering the water without a lifeguard present.
2. All persons entering the leisure pool area must pay admission fee.
3. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in attendance and in a bathing suit.
4. Children 6 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
5. Children 3 years old or younger as well as any child not potty-trained must wear snug fitting plastic pants or a water-resistant swim diaper.
6. Spray features are not to be sat on or put in mouth.
7. Diving is strictly prohibited.
8. No food, drink, or wrappers allowed within 10 feet of the pool.
9. No glass articles allowed in or around the pool, deck, and locker rooms.
10. Horseplay such as running, splashing, shoving, or dunking is prohibited.
11. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
12. Persons with open sores or rashes are not allowed in the pool.
13. Appropriate bathing attire must be worn, no “cut offs” or bathing suits with metal or hard plastic items on them are allowed in the pool or on the slide.
14. Children 6 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
15. Children 3 years old and younger as well as any child who is not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper.
16. No spitting, spouting of water or blowing nose in pool is allowed.
17. Pool and deck area will be cleared when thunder and lightning is heard or seen.
18. Lifeguards are authorized to enforce all safety rules and facility policies posted or otherwise approved by facility management.
Play Structure Rules
- Water depth of spray station goes from 1 foot to 2 feet.
- This station is designed for small children, both swimmers and non-swimmers, to enjoy.
- Lifejackets are permitted on the station, however adult supervision is advised.
- No horseplay of any kind is permitted on the station.
- No running up or down the stairs of the platform.
- Older children may not enter the station and over-crowd the platform.
- Only one child at a time may go down the slide.
- Slide is reserved for small children only.
- No adults are permitted to slide with their children.
- Patrons must go down the slide feet first.
- Leave the splash out area promptly to prevent pile-ups.
- Do not hang on the netting at the foot of the slide.
Lazy River Rules
- All swimmers must enter and exit the river only from the river opening.
- No swimmer shall climb over the walls or on to the island for any reason.
- Water depth in this area is 3 feet 6 inches.
- The river is to be used only by swimmers.
- Lifejackets are only permitted in the river if child is accompanied by an adult. No other flotation devices are allows other than lifejackets.
- No horseplay, pushing, dunking, or trampling is permitted in the river.
- No stopping or standing in the river area. Swimmers must keep moving at all times and exit appropriately.
- No flotation devices are permitted except for those listed in Rule 5.
Water Slide Rules
- All riders must be at least 48 inches tall.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Warning: Water depth is 3 feet 6 inches.
- on-swimmers are not permitted to ride the slide.
- All riders must ride feet first while lying on their back with their arms crossed across their chest. Do not go down the slide head first. Do not sit up while riding the slide.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions from the lifeguard stationed at the bottom of the slide.
- Once off the slide, swim away from the exit.
- Do not propel yourself into the ride.
- Only one rider at a time. No trains or chains of riders permitted.
- No running, standing, keeling, rotation, tumbling, or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume at all times. Riders should remain in proper riding position until forward movement is terminated. At no time should the rider attempt to stand up while on the slide or prior to coming to a complete stop in the splash area.
- No tubes, mats, or lifejackets are permitted on the waterslide.
- No swim masks are permitted on the slide (tempered glass).
- No foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry may be worn while riding the slide. Only approved swim suits are allowed. No cut-off jeans or swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is allowed.
- The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the starter tub. Wait until landing area is clear before entering.
- Riders must be in good health. Elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, or persons using prescription medication should consult their physician before using the slide.
- Individuals who are pregnant or have heart or back problems should not use the slide.
- Do not use this slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No diving from the slide.
- Leave the plunge pool promptly after entering the water.
- Rider assumes all risk of injury due to misuse of the slide of failure to follow these rules. Failure to follow rules can result in serious injury.