JUNIOR LIFEGUARD COURSE
AMERICAN RED CROSS JUNIOR LIFEGUARD COURSE
Before entering Junior Lifeguarding, participants must demonstrate the following skills:
- Swim the front crawl for 25 yards continuously while breathing to the front or side.
- Swim the breaststroke for 25 yards using a pull, breathe, kick and glide sequence.
- Tread water for 1 minute using arms and legs.
- Show a level of comfort on the back by floating on the back for 30 seconds or swimming on the back for 25 yards using the elementary backstroke or back crawl.
- Submerge and swim a distance of 10 feet under water.
JUNIOR LG COURSE FEE
$149.00 incl. materials & $10 ARC AP fee