Doggy Day at the CAC
The dogs are in for a treat! Celebrate the dog days of summer by bringing your pooch to the Outdoor Leisure Pool before it is drained for the season. This event will take place on Saturday, September 12th, 2020!
- Register online or in-person
- Cost is $10/dog (humans are free, max 1 dog per human)
- A maximum of 100 dogs will be permitted per session
- Large Dog Session 1 (Dogs weighing 45 lbs and up): 10:00 – 11:15 am (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
- Small Dog Session 2 (Dogs weighing under 45 lbs ): 11:30 am – 12:45pm (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
- Large Dog Session 3 (Dogs weighing 45 lbs and up): 1:00 – 2:15 pm (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
- Each adult must sign the Assumption of Risk for self and for any minors accompanying them, and acknowledges the Rules of Participation before entering. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Proof of vaccination is required for parvo-distemper virus, rabies, and Bordetella (kennel cough). Rabies tags are not acceptable proof.
- When registering online, your registration is not complete until proof of vaccinations (parvo-distemper virus, rabies, Bordetella) have been received.
- Proof of vaccinations can be submitted before the event via email @ email@example.com or fax to 770.781.1786. Be sure to reference which session you are participating in.
- No exceptions – if you cannot provide proof of vaccines, your dog will not be allowed to participate and no refund will be issued if pre-registered.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- At least one adult human per dog please. Absolutely no humans allowed in the water, except to introduce the dog to the zero-entry area.
- Each person must sign the Waiver and Assumption of Risk and acknowledge event Rules before entering.
- All dogs must have current proof of all vaccinations (parvo-distemper virus, rabies, and Bordetella (kennel cough).
- Be courteous to other guests and clean up your dog’s “accidents.”
- Your dog may be released from their leash only upon entering the designated Aquatic Facilities area.
- No minors (persons under the age of 18 years) allowed without adult supervision. No minors under the age of 13 years will be permitted.
- Your dog must remain under your control at all times. If your dog is acting aggressively, you and your dog may be escorted from the event. NO REFUNDS.
- Please be sure your dog has been exposed to swimming. Some dogs swim well, some don’t. If not, he/she may become afraid or aggressive.
- Please help your dog into and out of the pool
- All dogs participating must be spayed or neutered.
- No dogs with health conditions that may endanger themselves or others are allowed.
- Outside food or drinks (pet or human), other than water, are not allowed in the Aquatic Facilities.
CLICK HERE to view the WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK for DOG DAYS at the Cumming Aquatic Center.